CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 19, 2007

End of the Road

I am finally home. I have been in the mountains and now I have a mountain of laundry to do. We have clothes coming out the wazoo that need to be cleaned, folded and put away. I did not get into home territory until last night/this morning at 4 am. Children are tired, mom is tired and we are all cranky! They are fighting yet again! Is it legal to beat children when necessary?

I traveled over 2500 miles in the last 7 days. My car shows. My kids were fabulous for most of the trip. We drove in snow, ice and strong winds. It just goes to show, Texas makes roads that are great, the other states are sorely lacking.

I am whooped! I am bone, dog tired. I will be making a deal with the devil to get my house, clothes and kids cleaned.

Toodles and good luck!

No comments: