CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Life, or at least something......................

Life, as I know it, has been going pretty well, extremely well. I finished my first course on my BSN track. I managed to only get a B, can you tell I am not really pleased about that? My children are doing fabulously in school, although M spends a little too much time on facebook, don't we all? K has started football, starting QB for the A team, whoo hooo! B is worried he will get hurt, poor thing. And can I just say.................thank you to BDB. You make my life better! Toodle-looo!

1 comment:

jmholloway said...

I love to see posts on here from you. Even though I talk to you almost everyday, it is nice to see you in my internet world too. I love you and am happy you are happy.

Mindi :)