CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

laughter! how hilarious

My mind somehow wonders what people are up to at any given moment! LOL I received the funniest thing through email today that had me so very tickled I had to share with those around me. Loved it!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving, remembering all the things we are each and individually thankful for.

Some of my things are:

My wonderful loving husband

My fabulous kids, all five of them

My glorious job

My home

My family

My mother's influence in my life

My father's great and quirky sense of humor and taking walks with him

My aunt for allowing us to come and invade her home for Thanksgiving

My relationship with my Memema, I feel so very blessed

This list goes on and on!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments: