CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Traveling and work

I work 45 minutes away in Bryan. Now, I know I drive too fast. I just can't seem to get up early enough in the morning to not have to speed. On the way home is when I call all my family and friends. Seriously, if you want, I can call at 6 am when I am on the road! Y'all just holler if you want me too! On the way home, I usually get a phone call somewhere between Bryan and home. There is not a "real" grocery store between those areas and me. There is only a glorified convenience store called Bob's. I constantly get a phone call asking for milk, a gallon in one day is the new record, bread or any assortment of items needed at the house. Did I mention I work until about 7:00 pm? Did I mention they all have my work phone number? Hmmmm.......they do! I pass three grocery stores on my way home out of Bryan. We need more planning!

Tonight on the way home, I stopped to pick up milk. Jacob met me in Normangee dropping off his girlfriend. He states, "Lynnae be careful around Hilltop cause the hogs are out and there are lots of them." Needless to stay, I drove about 40 mph on the way home to avoid any animals. It always scares me, the possibility of hitting any wild things. I did make is safely home! Yeah me!!!

Toodles.............muuuaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

No comments: