CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

paperwork

I don't know how many of you have loads and mounds of paperwork in your house. What I mean is papers that require work to get rid of them. I am not just talking about junk mail, everyone has that! I am talking paper bills and the lot. The problem with ebill, in my honest opinion, is we already have tons, TONS of spam in our inbox. I worry that we will just delete those pesky little ebills. I may have to open an email account just for the ebills cause we cannot find all the bills that are sent to us in the mail. For those of you who KNOW me, I am not very organized. Shocking! I know. Ha ha ha ha ha ha..........


I need a secretary, shredder and a million dollars in unmarked bills. Right?

Night

No comments: