CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ZZZzzzzzzsssss

I think it is most interesting, don't you? I have some news.......

1) I have been invited to become a member of the leadership team at work.

2) I had to get up on my day off and drive in to work for a meeting EARLY!

3) I didn't get to sleep in after working for 3 days in a row

4) I pretty much remember most conversations that happen when I am woken up

5) One of my kids tried to trick me today regarding #4, asking what the convo was about......ha ha ha, I remembered!

6) #5 didn't work, he he he

I am excited to be part of the leadership team. I was specifically asked to be part of this. I have only worked here for not quite 18 months. I feel valued as an employee and listened to regarding my ideas. This does however mean I will be doing extra things, some of which I am already doing! It is a wonderful thing to be able to further my career where I have very much enjoyed working.


Random photo of one of my angels! Isn't she gorgeous? Thanks Linda for the pic!!

4 comments:

Brittnee said...

I love all of your fun updates! How are you?

sleepynae said...

Thanks! We are doing well. I wonder how we can go through so much darn laundry! UGH!

Julie Gropp said...

I am so glad you are blogging again. And congratulations about the leadership meeting. I look forward to seeing more pictures of your family here.

Yeargains said...

What a cutie!!! I love candid pictures like that. Love you,

Lisa