CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow!

Yesterday morning, while I was driving to work, this strange white stuff was floating down from the sky! I wondered aloud, "what can this be? I live in Texas!" I filtered through my mind, back to when I was a child, for the answer. Images of precipitation and seasons came to my mind. "It must be SNOW!" Yessireebob! Snow was coming down in huge white beautiful flakes. The world is so pretty when it snows. However, Texans are notorious for not having any 'earthly clue' on how to drive in bad weather. Now, I have, as previously posted, 50 minutes of time allowed to drive to work, rain, shin, sleet or snow. It thoroughly irritates me to have to be behind Grandpa Billy Bob Joe when I am in a hurry. I was thrilled with the snow though. Sorry, didn't get pics. I am sure it will snow again. It also reminds me to say.........MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

On Our List said...

I can't believe it snowed there...ridicoulus. Merry Christmas to you too.

Love ya!!!

Steven & Adrienne said...

That is awesome. I love seeing the snow, but I hate driving in it and shoveling it. But it sure is fun to play in...amazing that it snowed in Texas!