CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

2009

I cannot, will not, ok, have to believe we are in the year 2009. I remember as a kid, we were all asked to figure out how old we would be in the year 2000. I remember thinking 25 was REAL old. Now y'all know how old I am. :) I will tell you my age for "old" gets older every year.

2009 holds many promises for my family and me. I have decided to get healthier by losing weight this year. Well on my way, 30 pounds down and many more to go.

Here are some of our/my goals.....

1) Redo my kitchen. I want to make my kitchen something I want to cook in. Right now I hate it. It is cramped and not very user friendly.

2) Build a one bedroom apartment on the side of our house. Yeah! I can't wait to decorate a small space

3) Have a HUGE garage sale to clean out and get rid of all the things I haven't used in over 2 years

4) Start painting and decorating my house. I have carte blance, my wonderful husband says

5) pay off some of our bills, we have a plan..........can't wait

6) seriously think about going back to school in the fall

7) lose the rest of my weight, can't wait

8) spend more time with my amazing husband

9) finish all my craft projects

10) chaparone Maycie's first church dance! I refuse to believe my baby will be 14 this year............ugh! I am old! LOL

There are so many things we want to do this year. It's exciting. A whole new year to live and love through!

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!

3 comments:

jmholloway said...

I know that you can do it(at least some of them). You are not old and as you continue to lose weight, you will feel younger and younger. Hooray!

Mindi :)

Julie Gropp said...

great resolutions! I can't wait to see how skinny you are when we visit next (maybe this summer).

Steven & Adrienne said...

Wow Maycie is 14 this year!!! That is crazy. Now you can teach her all the crazy dances that you used to teach us. Oh the memories of stake dances.

And good luck with all your goals! By the way you are not old, otherwise I must be getting old, and that just isn't possible.