CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 23, 2007

Gossip

I work in an office with primarily women. These are great and wonderful people. Every once in a while things get out of hand with the rumor mill. I was called to the carpet one day about said rumor mill. The things I was accused of saying were totally untrue. I had not even heard of these thing. I was speechless, a total improbable thing if you know me. Subsequently one of our staff left supposedly because of this rumor "I had started". I was totally pissed. Now, it has been three months since this all took place. I am just now talking about it cause I believe it has washed under the bridge. I hope so. Why must women do things to sabotage each other? It makes no sense to me. "Why can't we all just get along?"

Housework is so exhausting!! Laundry never ends. Toilets are never clean. Floors attract dust and dirt like nothing else. My conclusion? Housework sucks!!!

Off to bed, to dream in my head of Mr Clean and the grime we shall fight!

No comments: