CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

worrywarts

I work in a very interesting place. We have interesting people. Some of these people have dementia, some just plain mental problems, some are dying, some are living, some are just plain crazy! I am talking about the staff too, don't ya know. I have fun at work most of the time. Some days are nuts! I would say they are driving me crazy but my father says, "honey, you were close enough to walk." Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!

I am sitting here when I am supposed to be doing computer documentation. I am posting instead of working. Don't ya think work is overrated? I tend to think so most days!

My mouth is so cold! I am eating ice. I have not had a chance to get lunch today. Families are needy at times. I love my job! I do, really!

Posting away, done and tired, tried and true, finished at last!

No comments: