CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 19, 2007

Little League

Little League has started up again. Each and every year I promise myself I will not let my two kids sign up. Each and every year I allow them to both sign up. I am only one person, how can I make each and every practice, each and every game and sell all the things they want sold for both of them? I am superwoman remember???

Speaking of selling items..............anyone want cases of Coke products? Selling them I am. All for the benefit of Little League. I will cherish my kids and the talent they have. I actually watched my oldest for part of her practice today. She was AWESOME! She has improved her game so very much! I am totally impressed. BTW, she got that from me. Did I mention I used to play?

I am tired, very tired, very very very tired. Work about killed me today. I shall hope I get a good night's sleep and wake up refreshed and ready for the day!

I really want a whim tonight too! ;)

No comments: