CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 23, 2007

Chocolate and Keyboards

I had to go to the store to get a birthday gift for a friends of my daughters. She wanted to get him some chocolate. While in the chocolate aisle, I noticed some Lindt Lindor Truffles. Now, I must say this, someone other than myself got me totally hooked on these chocolates. There are several different kinds. I bought the balls and the squares. In fact, I am sitting her eating the squares right now. My keyboard likes the chocolate too! Hence the name!

I was talking to this gentleman who is over 80 years old. He lives in a nursing home. He has been watching the Anna Nicole drama on t.v. He states "My God that girl did have some knockers!" He is so funny!

I really want to soak in a hot bath tonight. I want to lay back and read a good book. I am not sure that I have in my possession a book I have not read. We shall see!

1 comment:

Mike Rivera said...

Maybe I can help you out on your lack of a book selection.