CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Mucking or at least I should be

I have to admit something quite important. I am a closet procrastinator. If something can be put off until the last possible minute, I will put it off. I cannot continue to do this. I must be more effective and proficient in my life. Life is too short and fun to be bogged down with the mundane. Although a necessity, the mundane is just that........mundane.

I have music running through my head right at this moment. "Because of you" Kelly Clarkson. Don't know why, just do. I tend to sing at the top of my lungs in private, ie: the comfort of my car, lying in bed, sometimes in the shower. I also dance. All the time. Just for the record, I didn't say well. I just dance.

I must tell all would be readers this.......as I sit here and type, these are the thoughts running through my head. If I reread what I wrote, it doesn't always make sense. I am not altogether sure my life makes sense anyway. I have children, a full time job, a relationship that requires work, a sick parent, a sicker grandparent, loads of friends. Life is not a race but a long meandering journey.

Have a great time deciphering this. I will gladly answer any questions. Enjoy!

No comments: