CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Sleeping, snoring and the like

I woke up this morning with a new lease on life. I was able to get some really good and quite frankly needed zzzzzzz's. I have placed my hormone patch back on. I figured out what got me into the funk. I was able to discuss such matters with a very good friend who I value. Seems to me, maybe I need some time to myself. The matter is, I am a single mom who works and feel really guilty spending time without my kids. However, two very important people in my life have both passed on the same words of wisdom. So, I need time to myself. Doing whatever my sick and twisted mind can come up with.

I have also come this realization. I am not going to apologize or feel bad for ranting. I need the release. If I happen to be in a funk, as long as I am not taking it out on my loved ones, then I can rant and rave and be funky! So there! (tongue sticking out and everything) I want to be childish at times and that is ok. It is great what a full night of sleep will do for a person isn't it?

I am at work, supposed to be working but had to convey my thoughts. I feel so much better this morning than I have in a long time. I just have to find out what it is that I want out of life and make it happen. There are things I want to do, can't do some of them with my kids. That is ok with me, just have to find the time to do them.

Bottom line is....................time for me to rebuild or replenish my stores!

Hope springs eternal and my garden is sprouting.

2 comments:

Mike Rivera said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

sleepynae said...

Thanks! I feel pretty good too!