CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 2, 2007

Starting

A friend told me I needed a blog. So, what the heck? Here are the my random thoughts. I went to work today, tired out from late night bizarre phone calls. I needed to get some records into the computer. I hate documentation. Although a necessary evil, I hate it! I spent the entire morning sitting at my desk instead of visiting with the people who need me. Once done, I ate lunch at a local restaurant with one my best friends. We had a waiter who resembled Bruce Vilanch. He was this interesting mix of little kid and large smile. He had a trainee following him, I was wishing that maybe the trainee would rub off good looks on him and he would get some intelligence. Don't you hate pretty people whose elevators do not go all the way to the top floor? It is downright aggravating. It was finally then that I was able to get to work. random thought--damn I am cold!! I have trains of thought. Just so y'all reading this understand. They are short and derail often. Overall I had a relatively productive day. I was able to see someone who I had missed seeing for a while. He always perks me up. Tomorrow I have to muck out my house. Don't look forward to that at all! Wish me luck! BTW--whatever did we do before spell check?

2 comments:

Mike Rivera said...

Welcome to the world of blogging...and oh yeah, it is time for me to update mine

sleepynae said...

Thank you, thank you.........I think!