CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

For those who chastise

I have not had a chance to update my blog. It appears to have upset the balance of the universe. For this I sincerely apologize. To right what is wrong and fix what was broken, my update follows:

I have been back at work for two days. I was informed yesterday that I was indeed on call due to a switch that was made on my behalf. Being on call is very difficult for me at times. I have children issues. I have to find childcare for them when I am expecting to be out all night or at least have the potential to be out all night. My grandmother graciously kept my kids. Good thing too, I was home and not on call for a total number of 4 hours out of 15. Not to mention I had worked the entire day. That means that I was actually working for about 20 hours. I don't know how people do that on a continuous basis. It wiped me out! I have circles of death under my eyes. Did I mention I would know what the circles of death look like? Guess not huh?

Today was just as bad as yesterday. Seems I am in high demand at work. Several people wanted to talk to me. I only had about 6 hours to talk with them too. I am only one person. I wonder when they are going to allow clones and I also wonder if the clones will know all I do and if the clones will do what I would do in any given situation. If not, they are totally not worth it at all. I want two or three of me. I need someone to do the laundry, cook, clean and the like. I want to be able to see patients and have a clone do the documentation. Doesn't that sound divine?

I am sitting here at home and just trying to keep my eyes open and my fingers on the right keys. I hope this is totally satisfactory to those individuals who were chastising this here person.

Good luck and good night my fellow readers of the blog.

No comments: