CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Mornings

I woke up to screaming kids this morning. My son was trying to help my little one change clothes. She still has accidents at night. My oldest was screaming at him to turn off the light. It was WAY too early for any of them to be up and about so I made them go back to bed. Aren't I a mean one?

I always wash my sheets in hot, hot water. I think it is best to do so. Specifically my kid's sheets. That way they get really clean. Why do they make bunk beds mattresses the way they do? Changing his sheets is an ordeal. I hate it!!!

My kids are doing more around the house. They are folding clothes, doing the dishes, cleaning floors. I love it!

I think I have ended a relationship, at least the romantic part. I really don't know. I am confused and troubled over it. I am so open about my feelings, this scares me. I care about this person, don't want to hurt. Time will tell!

No comments: