CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Mucking, mucking, I hate mucking


I am almost done! Whoo hooo! It was really bad. During the week, I am too busy to do much of anything but a load of laundry and the dishes. Some people say, "you should have a chore chart for your kids and make them do all the housework." I agree on some points. My kids do have chores, getting them to do it is the fundamental issue here. Hope springs eternal right?

I washed my bathmats, they are cotton. I lost the string that ties the lid cover inside. I cannot find a safety pin to feed it back through. Alas, I will not have a lid cover for a while. Oh well. Y'all don't be offended, k? My bathmats are black. They pick up all kinds of dirt. I love them!!!

I have swept, mopped, scrubbed, washed and thrown out tons, no loads of junk! It is no wonder how my house gets so gross in just a week. Something I am anal about is bathrooms. They have to be cleaned at least twice a week if not more. I only have one male living in the house--my son. You would think they would be cleaner. Gross!

I am tired and filthy. It is time for some pampering for myself. Off to the salon. Adieu, good day, have fun! :)

No comments: