CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 16, 2007

Traveling and family

So, I am in Manti, Utah. My baby brother is getting married. I am not looking forward to the drive home. I am currently over 1200 miles from where I live. Snow and ice await me in the drive home. My keys have to be picked up in Clovis, New Mexico where my father left them. My car is filthy, my back is hurting, my kids are crabby. I love my brother. I really do. I am happy he is getting married and all. I even like his bride. I just didn't want to come to the edge of civilization to see him wed. UGH!

I am going to bed, need more sleep. Tomorrow is the big day. I suppose I should say, today is the big day. Fun, fun, fun! Did I mention the temperature is cold? Ha Ha Ha!

Going to the chapel to see my brother get married.

No comments: