CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 12, 2007

patheticism

I am truly pathetic. I started my day with severe back pain. I took my medicine on an empty stomach and then drove to work. My usual seat was taken by a spot pirate. I had to sit way up front in the am meeting. I started to feel sick. I got up to leave and there went my lack of breakfast all over the office floor. Wanna know how to get a bunch of nurses hopping? Hurl around them. My back was still killing me. My boss sent me home.

I went to the chiropractor. He jumped on me. Told me my hips were out of line and my spine was curved. Whoo Hoo! Just what I wanted to hear. I have to see him tomorrow and my back is still killing me! Did I mention I have to pack for a road trip to Colorado? Well my life is crazy!

I have the most amazing person in my life. He takes real good care of me. He makes me smile and caters to my whims. ;)

Off to the doctor at 5:30 tonight!

Give me good drugs!

No comments: